Monday, July 25, 2011

The Lady Leaving Korea

       Well all good things must come to an end and The Lady has returned back to the States.  I was definitely bummed to watch her leave but I enjoyed every moment she was here and am excited that I get to see her when I return to the States. 
Eating at one of our favorite places, Cafe Lemon Table
Celebrating the 4th!
Eating lunch with the owners of our favorite cafe, Ji Hae and Young Chung.
Planning her next shot.
Owning the jumbotron and the Gryffindor section
Boryeong Mud Festival
Namgwangju Fish Market
TL hated the self-boxing too.
Teacher's lunch for my school.
Saying bye to Ji Hae
TL and I after a fantastic lunch.  Eight months and counting.
        However, after helping her pack up and seeing her off at the airport I realized that even though I would love to visit my friends and family back home I'm not ready to move home.  I have a lot to see and do  here and am excited to get started on doing just that.  One thing that I am going to start doing is playing some Rugby.  I've always wanted to do it and just before TL came here I played a backyard game, did pretty well and was offered to come and tryout for the foreigner team.  So I have that to prepare for, my birthday is in a month and then it's college football season! Can't wait to watch the Vols play and win some games! 

No comments: